Luyanda is currently a Managing Director for Khwalo Business Accountants and Auditors for East London office, Lusikisiki as well as Umtata Office. He completed his training in June 2008, and has been an audit manager for 7 years with the East London office.
Forensic Investigation, Risk Advisory, Internal Auditing, Accounting, Tax and Consulting Services
His responsibilities acquired from the above mentioned company include but not limited to the FF:
- Managing staff on assignments – ensuring their growth and development and providing technical guidance Succession planning – coaching the In Charge Auditor in staff mentoring functions and providing support and guidance on the job.
- Managing Internal Audit assignments at clients, taking overall responsibility for all aspects from planning and budgeting through to reporting findings to the client and follow up on work
- This includes putting together a framework for the client, managing consultants as they execute the work, setting deadlines, negotiating fees and potential overruns with the client and finalising draft reports
- Managing the budget and deliverables at the client
- Forensic Investigation
- Business Advisory Services
- Accounting Services
- Involved in Tax Consulting Services, Management Advisory and liquidation Maters.
- Drafting of Annual Financial Statements and Audit Reports
- Review of Annual Financial Statements
- Drafting of Management Reports
- Involved in designing Polices and procedural Manuals for public entities.
- Audits of Schools